English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Monday, June 11, 2012

Please help me with blogging

      I made a big blunder. In the right margin of my blog I have given the links to download Malayalam fonts. Recently I installed all of them together in my system and now everything seems confused. The Malayalam fonts look awkward. Now I am not able to type Malayalam the way I was doing it till last week. If anybody knows the solution please help me to fix the problem

rajeevjosephkk@gmail.com
Ph. 9847738356

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rajeev Sir,
    I think you can find those installed Mal fonts in

    File System/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-malayalam-fonts

    Or
    Open Home directory and press Cntrl+H
    see the folder .fonts

    work on it sometimes it may be useful for you. Don't delete all the fonts. Just identify the Mal fonts you installed recently and delete. I didn't do it. So I can't say authoritatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ശരിയാക്കിയോ? കുഴപ്പമൊന്നും തോന്നുന്നില്ല....width മാറ്റിയതിനാലാകണം header picture മുഴുവന്‍ ഇല്ല.

    ReplyDelete
  3. പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട യൂനുസ് ,
    കുറെ ദിവസങ്ങള്‍ ആയി സഹായത്തിനായി ആ പോസ്റ്റ്‌ ഇട്ടിട്ട്. ഒത്തിരി പേര്‍ സന്ദര്‍ശിച്ച് കിട്ടാവുന്നതൊക്കെ കൊണ്ടു പോകുന്നുണ്ട്. ആരും സഹായിച്ചില്ല. താങ്കള്‍ ചെയ്ത കമന്റ് ഒരു ഉത്തേജനം നല്‍കി. ഫയര്‍ ഫോക്സ് സെറ്റിംഗ്സ് മാറിക്കിടക്കുകയായിരുന്നു. ശരിയാക്കാന്‍ സാധിച്ചു. പറഞ്ഞ നല്ല വാക്കുകള്‍ ഇനിയുമേറെ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍ ചെയ്യുവാന്‍ പ്രോത്സാഹനമാകും. നന്ദി.

    ജിമ്മി സര്‍,
    ഫോണ്ട് പ്രശ്നത്തില്‍ സഹായിച്ചതിനു താങ്കള്‍ക്കും പ്രത്യേകം നന്ദി....

    ReplyDelete