English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dhanush and his pets


Dhanush and his pets

Dhanush has two hens. He has three goats and a cow too. Hens lay eggs everyday. Goats have six kids. Cow gives eight bottles of milk daily. Dhanush loves them very much. He gives lots of food to the hens, goats and the cow. He keeps them clean. He plays with them during holidays.
 
Now let us learn a simple song to understand the usage of "give and let'

Give me, let me…

Give me a car, let me drive
Give me a dress, let me wear.
Give me a pen, let me write
Give me a flower, let me smell.

Give me a plate, let me eat
Give me a cup, let me drink.

Give me a bike, let me ride
Give me a bed, let me sleep.

Suja Ramesh
LPSA, GTWLPS Nadupathy, Palakkad 

3 comments:

  1. Through Simple English Suja Ramesh is trying to make children understand the use of certain things around us, spellings of words and the beauty of English Language Congrats!!. ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajeev sir,
    thanks a lot for editing it and making it more simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajeev sir,
    We have started a new blog for hindi " hindiblog.tk ", Contributers - Hindisabha kottarakkara, Hindi vedhi Tanur,Chirag kannur, Hindi sopan manjeri,malappuram. Pls visit and encourage us.

    ReplyDelete