English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Test your use of 'Articles'

Fill the blanks with the suitable article:

1. I only want ........... little sugar in my tea please.
     (a, the, such)
2. In ............... end we decided not to go to the cinema nut to watch television. (the, this, an)
3. It is important sometimes to stop and look around you at all the wonderful things ............ (nature, in nature , in the nature)
4. It is ........ book that I have ever read. 
    (funniest, a funniest , the funniest)
5. I want to go to the cinema to see a film about ..........and the French. (France , a France , the France)
6. Can anyone give me .............. please because I have just fallen over. (hand, a hand , the hand)
7. The interesting thing about ......... is all the roads that they built in Britain. (Romans, a Romans , the Romans)
8. She always said that when she grew up she wanted to be .......    ( doctor, a doctor, the doctor)
9. I have left my book in .......... and I would like you to get it for me. (kitchen, a kitchen, the kitchen)
10. Are you studying foreign languages at school, like ......... (French, a French, the French)

Courtesy to 'Test Your English'
Compiled by Rajeev Joseph, Blog Admin

4 comments:

  1. Answers:

    a, the, in nature, the funniest, France, a hand, Romans, a doctor, the kitchen, French

    God is love! :heart: Catholic blogwalking :) http://emmanuel959180.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir...
    This blog is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir,
    pls publish the rules to teach articles.

    ReplyDelete