English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Std. 6 English - Units I & II

 To 
    English Blog
Sir,
     I went through the first two units of  Std. 6 English course book Volume I (Download) today and have prepared some materials for the same. Kindly show this to the Std. 6 English teachers and let me know whether it is apt for the class. As I am an LPSA I don't have any experience in teaching in UP classes. So I am waiting for comments.
Suja Ramesh,
LPSA, GTWLPS Nadupathy,
Palakkad
This is a mail that we received from her on 29.06.2013 when she saw continuous requests in English Blog to U.P. teachers to become a part of the blog team and 'nobody' responded at all. Regular visitors know how active and ardent she is, in providing materials for our blog. Hats off dear teacher... Hope somebody would come up with comments to enrich the notes.
 

1 comment: