English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A video link of Macbeth Malayalam for students of classes 7, 8, and 9


A video link of Macbeth Malayalam for students of classes 7, 8, and 9. Here is the link for your quick review. Appreciate comments.


Dear Readers,
                  I am ex-Indian Army teacher, now resettling down at my native place.  I run a small home school for my children and added some more neighboring kids into the group.  I have been a regular reader of your valuable blog.

Our home school students enacted the reading experience, Macbeth Malayalam play!
Duration: 43 minutes
Language: Malayalam
Please do take time and watch it in full with your children. 
I hope you all like it! Can't wait to read your comments.
V. K. Narayanan



1 comment:

  1. Hi, has anyone watched this play. Pl share your comments. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete