English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Friday, June 20, 2014

Please help me

Dear friends,
                    I am in deep trouble. As a result of a lightning my Hard Disc board has been damaged. A huge collection of data related to English Blog, published and to be published are in it. The capacity of the Hard Disc is 320 GB. Such hard discs are rare now and are not available in the market as per my understanding. If you help me in getting a board I can retrieve the data from the hard disc.

SAMSUNG : HD 321HJ
HDD P/N : HD 321HJ

320 GB
7200 rpm


Please search your computer labs. There would sure be some unused ones in your labs.

Rajeev Joseph
English Blog Admin
Mobile : 98477 38356
email   : rajeevjosephkk@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=HD+321HJ&_sacat=0&_from=R40

    ReplyDelete