English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Plus One English - Notes for Gooseberries & The Wreck of Titanic and a News Report

Sir,
      As I told you here are a few set of notes which will be useful to both teachers and students of Plus One (+1) class. I don't wish to publish them with my photo. I'm working in Mambaram HSS, Mambaram, Thalassery, Kannur Dt. Here are the notes in pdf . I'll try to prepare more.
Manoj Kumar

4 comments:

  1. Thank very much on behalf of all the students and teachers of HSS all over Kerala and in the Gulf countries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir I want the summary in the chapter 5&6unit .

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i want the summary of the poem "sunrise on the hills'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newspaper report on.chapter wreck of titanic

    ReplyDelete