English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Friday, March 06, 2015

SSLC English - A few questions based on class 10 English text book on discourse construction & language functions

Sir,
     I am Libin K. Kurian, HSA English at Holy Family HSS Rajapuram, Kasargod Dt. This is my second year in teaching career at HS level. I have worked at UP section for one year.
I have prepared a few questions based on class 10 English text book on discourse construction. Some questions are there on language functions as well.
This is my first attempt and if you think that it will be helpful for the learners, you may post it in our blog. Else leave it.
Regards,
Libin K. Kurian
Mob: 8281591206