English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Std. 9 - Part II - Unit I - Chapter I - "Make the Right Choice"

Ms. Latha Sree from M.R.R.M. H.S. Chavakkad has send us two materials useful to teach 9th Std.- Part II - Unit I - Chapter I - "Make the Right Choice". It will surely be useful in the class.


Slide Show on Global Warming - Click Here 
Human Impact on the Environment - Click Here

Latha Sree 
M.R.R.M. H.S. Chavakkad

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea!! Thank you so much for such information. I’ve been waiting patiently for your next blog entry!
    CBSE curriculum school in ajman

    ReplyDelete