English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Thursday, June 21, 2018

I hope someone will kindly consider my concerns and give a clarification.

Sir,
      My name is XYZ. I am working as an HSA  English. Now there are only 8 divisions in my school. 7 divisions are alloted to me. One division has been allotted to the SS teacher. There are 2 divisions in 10th Std. So extra classes are also there in the morning and evening sessions. As far as I am concerned it's a work load. When I asked to other English teachers I could learn that the excess periods in their schools are handled by teachers of Science/Maths etc. But I don't know whether there is any rule which impose English periods on other teachers. If there is a rule I can confidently present it before the staff. There are teachers with not more than 4 or 5 periods per day. 
 
Why a second English post is allowed only for the 9th division when it shares equal score with Social Science, Maths etc. I hope someone will kindly consider my concerns and give a clarification.

Faithfully,
XYZ