English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Plus One English - Unit 3 - The Trip to Le Horla - Video links on air balloon trips

Dear Sir,

Let me begin with a  big apology.

Even though you reminded me about English Blog and its latest content regarding Plus One English, I couldn't visit the blog frequently, due to my hectic work schedule. I was on leave but as one of my colleagues asked for a reference material for a unit I was forced to set apart my time for the reference. I checked English Blog and saw the latest updates. Totally amazed !!!

Its simply good!!!!. Hats off...
English Blog has taken every effort to publish all the available materials, links, question papers, source book too. That's the sweet part of my search. I heard that even in the Plus One training programme, which is going on now, RPs fail to provide it and English teachers run helter skelter for it. Here, its in English Blog... cool and simple. Many plus one  teachers are literally  at sea...not knowing what to do and where to refer...

Thanking you a lot....

I have also noticed lot of improvements, improvisations in the blog. New approach.... and has now become more or less a complete English blog - one that the English  learning/ teaching community can depend on for their academic needs. 
More smart, authentic and comprehensive ... Keep going ...

I have certain links of videos in you tube with me, which I have downloaded for my students.. Especially from the Unit 3 - A Trip to Le Horla is an account of a journey in an air balloon. Many of our students are not familiar with the  experience of a  balloon ride.
These video links on air balloon trips would be of great help to experience it mentally.




               Regards
 
             Sreerekha

4 comments:

  1. Useful work.
    Pls comment on this blog too !

    http://ckrenglishclass.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, Le Horla was not a hot air balloon. It was a gas balloon. Gas was filled into it through tubes connected to the gas works(coal gas producing factory) . Hence showing a hot air balloon set up to students will not be enough. Kindly show them a gas balloon set up and maneuvering.

    ABDUL NAZAR PUTHIYOTTIL , VADAKARA (RP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really happy to see your comment Sir. It is such discussions that we need here. That was an eye opener. If you happen to see any such video on the internet please share the information with English Blog.

    Thank you in advance

    Let us make things better

    ReplyDelete