English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Saturday, January 28, 2017

SSLC English - EASY WIN - A Complete Solution for SSLC Students

I am Shabeen V. Usman, working as a primary teacher. I am really fond of English language. I have compiled a book named Easy Win for SSLC students. I have seen many PDF files shared among our english4keralasyllabus.com and spandanamnews  blogs. So I grabbed all of the pdf's and compiled into one. I have retyped some of the discourses, (it doesn't mean that I changed the content) and added some grammar and discourses into it.

I haven't mentioned all the names of the teachers who shared the content here in these two blogs, but I have mentioned the website addresses. 

Special thanks to JISHA Teacher, who shared numerous files.

"This is OUR book for English learners, lets teacher together"

NB: Anybody can use this, and add their contents to it...There is no restrictions to use this book. Lets hold our hand to move forward with better future......