English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Std. 9 Unit III - Chapter 4 - Follower

Sir,
      I am Sr. Martina from Italy. I am
an Indian but living in Italy. I visited your blog and I liked it so much. congratulations!!! In this way you do so much of good  for the students.
     I am sending you the explanation of the poem "Follower" of Std 9 Unit III Chapter 4. I just explained it to my niece in Malayalam. I got this material from the Internet. I hope it will be useful in English Blog.
Sr. Martina Soloman
Italy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sister. Actually I was searching for such a material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sister..

    George Thomas K.

    ReplyDelete