English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Please give my thanks to all teachers who helped you to make this blog a great success



sariga has left a new comment on your post "Plus One":

Sir,
      I am a Plus Two student. I have
visited this blog for more than a hundred times. I got 95/100 in Plus One. It is sorry to say that I am not so good in English. But this blog really helped me a lot for getting this mark. Sir, thank you so much for this kind help. Please give my thanks to all teachers who helped you to make this blog a great success.



Posted by sariga to English Blog-A webspace 4 Kerala Syllabus English Teachers and Students at Monday, June 23, 2014 6:11:00 PM