English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Std. VIII I.T. Chapter 6 കളിയല്ല കാര്യം - Notes

       എട്ടാം ക്ലാസ് ഐ.ടി. പാഠ പുസ്തകത്തിലെ ആറാമത്തെ പാഠമായ ' കളിയല്ല  കാര്യം ' എന്ന പാഠത്തിന്റെ നോട്സ് ആണ് താഴെ ലിങ്കില്‍ നിന്നും ഡൌന്‍ലോഡ് ചെയ്യാനാവും വിധം നല്‍കിയിരിക്കുന്നത്. പൂര്‍ണ്ണമല്ല അത് എന്ന് പ്രത്യേകം പറയേണ്ടതില്ലല്ലോ. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളും നിര്‍ദ്ദേശങ്ങളും കമന്റ്സ് ആയി പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു. നിങ്ങളുടെ പ്രതികരണങ്ങള്‍  എഴുതാനുള്ള താല്പര്യം വര്‍ദ്ധിപ്പിക്കും.

Std. VIII I.T. Chapter 6
കളിയല്ല  കാര്യം - Notes

1 comment:

  1. This blog is amazing. I love it. It helped me very much. I would like to be an author of your blog. I am studying in 8 th STD at Bethany St. John's English Higher Secondary School. Thanks for making the blog useful to every student in Kerala including me.

    THANKYOU

    ReplyDelete