English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Strange but true...........

Hi Rajeev Joseph,

     I saw your blog www.english4keralasyllabus.com. This blog is amazing. I loved it. It helped me very much. I would like to be a author of your blog. I am studying in 8th STD at Bethany St John's English Higher Secondary School. I am sending this mail to give you a very thanks for making the blog useful to every student in Kerala including me.

THANKYOU


       This is a mail that I received yesterday (08.07.2012) from a student of Std. VIII from an English Medium School.

       It is 11 months since I started blogging for English teachers and students of Kerala syllabus. I had continuously requested teachers and my close friends to contribute something for the blog but only four teachers co-operated till date. Nizar Sir of mathsblog had requested Mathsblog readers also. Result was the same - no response !!

      The blog now has an average of 5000 visitors per day and the number is increasing everyday. Many contact me daily for help to download something not to contribute something. Why not adopt a 'give and take' policy. Remember that I too am a High School teacher busy like you.

      Now you know the reason why I quoted the mail given above.

An 8th standard student is ready to help but.....

1 comment: