English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Saturday, January 24, 2015

An appreciation for IT@School team at the Kerala State Youth Festival 2015

പരീക്ഷയുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട പോസ്റ്റുകൾ ആണ് ഈ സമയം ഏറ്റവും ആവശ്യമുള്ളത് എന്നറിയാം. എങ്കിലും ഈ കത്ത് പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കാതിരിക്കാതെ തരമില്ല. അത്രയ്ക്ക് സന്തോഷം തോന്നുന്നു....
Dear Sir/Madam,
                           Consider myself as a media enthusiast and a public spirited person apart from being an advocate. I am writing this email to appreciate the efforts put in by the IT@School team at the State Youth Festival. As i got to know about the Government's arrangements to bring the updates and the live coverage of the festival through online and visual media, I did not expect anything more than an erratic, stale and obsolete website or a channel relay. But throwing all my beliefs and expectations to the wrong basket, the team that handled the website , the Victers channel and live streaming of the website, outperformed in their duties. I realise the hard work and manpower the team would have spent to bring accurate as well as prompt information when time demanded. I should admit that it is a herculean task to co-ordinate between the venues and the timings but, I was wonder-struck finding that the timings that were updated in the website were accurate information from the venues.
Being a person who hails from Kozhikode , I was able to witness a few competitions from certain venues as well. The big display screens were all so comfortable for the viewers and not even single glitch was reported in these public displays. Being a patron of Calicut, I felt that the city did not well accord its gratitude towards the IT@school team. Nor did I see the newspapers and visual media acknowledging these efforts.
However, I would like to express my sincere and heartfelt gratitude towards IT@School team that managed the 'School Kalolsavam', in a very admirable way. It is sad to see that such efforts are left unnoticed by the news craving media. I once again congratulate the Kalolsavam team that made the Event joyous and more colourful.
With prayers and a 1000 cheers to the team.
--
Adv. Alok Padman
BA.LLB (Hons.)

1 comment: