English Blog is proud to announce the starting of a page especially for clearing the doubts of students and teachers. We request the whole hearted support of all of you teachers in clearing the doubts of students. | | |

Saturday, January 17, 2015

SSLC 2015 English - Easy Win (unit wise revision package and language elements)

Dear Rajeev Sir,
                      I am Shabeen
working at AM LPS Cheppur. Still I'm giving materials for SSLC students. Earlier I was working with Tuition Centres and also in a College.  I've completed my MA in English and TTC. I would like to submit a book for SSLC students. I and my friend prepared one special study material for students. I got many materials from English Blog , Mathsblog and some other websites. I added some more language activities as well. Actually this one is a small effort from me to provide unit wise revision package and some grammatical elements. I hope you will publish it in our website. Thanks a lot in advance.

I have some other grammar elements too that I prepared in a simple manner... I'll share everything to help our students.... Let's move forward with open arms.... Hope to meet you soon.

Yours faithfully
Shabeen
(Arranged & Prepared by Shabeen V. Usman & Rasheed Bincy P.)

15 comments:

  1. Usually I prepare a post introduction myself before posting. Some times I feel that the covering letter in the email that introduces the material or the author is the apt one for the post intro.

    For this post I did the same.

    While reading the post intro one can feel the enthusiasm that these extra ordinary boys have shown.

    Hats off
    Hats off
    Hats off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shabeen, Usman and Rasheed Bincy,
    You did a great job!!!!
    I salute you.
    Ramachandran.C.R

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good attempt .........................
    Hats off dear teachers.....................
    Thank you so much...........................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million for the great and encouraging comments. My helping hands are always with students who need support... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi shabeen a wonderful attempt I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabeen,
    wt u did really deserves appreciation, bt words are not capable of it...
    Can I have personal chat with u? If u don't mind pls add here ur e-mail id too. It's something to discuss with u...
    -K.K.A Samad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comments. All coments are really motivating me.

      Delete
  7. Very simple book let for the students.Timely support too, Shabeen

    ReplyDelete